Collected Information and Usage
We will only collect personally identifiable information when individuals voluntarily provide said information (for example, when filling out and submitting a form.) Personally identifiable information may include details such as your name, date of birth, address, or financial details, among other information. We may use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- to respond to inquiries or requests
- to notify you about updates regarding our products, services, or changes to our website
- to deliver shipments and purchases, and to process sales and refunds, with your explicit permission
- to contact you regarding shipments or purchases made by you
- to track your use of our website and services
We may also perform statistical analyses of behavior and characteristics of visitors to our website. This type of data is collected using “cookies” (see: About Cookies to learn more) and only aggregated data will be used. No individual data will be used. Such data may be used for the following purposes:
- to improve our website performance, navigation, and design
- to better serve our client base
- to gather marketing information
Retention of Personal Information
All personally identifiable information voluntarily submitted by users and collected on our website is collected through a third-party service known as MachForm. However, MachForm does not have any access to the data collected when you submit information using the forms provided through our website. Instead, the data is stored on Hypersecu’s own secure MySQL server.
We take securing your personal information very seriously and have a system to look after your security and privacy. Nevertheless, it’s not possible to fully guarantee security on any service. As a result, if you have any concerns regarding your personal information or suspect it may be at risk, please contact us immediately.
You can switch off cookies (first-party, third-party, or both) and similar tracking technologies at any time through your web browser settings. You can also set your browser to display a warning prompt when cookies are being used. You can access your cookie settings by following the instructions provided by your web browser: